A food mixer can be used for coffee, tea, and other dry food mixing requirements. The all stainless steel interior components meet the strictest food regulations. This is a new product, contact Farm Master for specifications.
- Farm Master food mixers are designed to be not only the most cost effective industrial food mixers in the industry, but are built to last and reduce downtime for repair. Engineered with a minimum of moving parts, these mixers have a rotating drum instead of internal mixing paddles and use nature's most powerful force, gravity, as part of the process in mixing. In addition to having low horsepower requirements, these mixers are among the easiest equipment to maintain.
- All internal components are made with food grade stainless steel.
- Passive ribs disturb the outside of the food load, creating a secondary mixing action.
- A super strong, quiet synthetic idler for the main drive chain is fully adjustable, while the drum drive utilizes a spring-loaded idler. All bearings have grease fittings for maintenance.
- Balance in the mixing process is accomplished in a simple, effective manner. A sliding cover on the end of the auger allows more or less forage to enter the auger.
- Balance adjustment is made with a crank at the front of the unit.
- Standard on each model are magnets on the chute and an efficient, easy to operate, manual discharge door.
- Lubricating the drum rollers is done remotely from the front.
- Maintenance and repair is minimized with impressive 3/8" sectional flighting in the rear 27", forward of that, 3/8" helicoids cupped flighting is used.
- Optional scales with a digital readout, monitor not only the total weight, but provides guidance in adding vitamins and minerals. Scale digital readout can be mounted remotely on a convenient wall.
- A weigh bar mounts under the unit at each corner. Adds 4 3/4" to overall height.